Sunday, October 30, 2011

Something Fashionable

Just this evening, I watched models work it on the runway for the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2012. Resort Wear Collection was presented by Ipanema from renowned fashion designers Anthony Nocom, Catherine Cavilte, Dave Ocampo, Lyle Ibanez and Raoul Ramirez.



I saw a lot of swimwear for girls with see-through dresses and slits up to there. Plenty of short shorts were worn by guys as well. If we could all wear short shorts, life would be fun!



Unfortunately, I don't have decent photos for my camera's not for occasions like this. Taking pictures would also interrupt me from focusing on the show (Which I'm glad I did!).



I'll still show you some though (Face palm!) but please, you have to forgive me if they appear to be distorted or something.



(If I only knew the name of that woman, I would acknowledge her here!)

(I don't really see their faces, do you?)


(I was really aiming for Daniel Matsunaga and Sarah Meier.)



(Mismo!)


Few things I've learned today and things I should not forget if again I will attend an event like this:

1. If I don't have a VIP pass, I should arrive at the venue earlier to get a good seat. We were seated at the sixth row. Not bad though but still I want to be in front or nearer.
2. It's my first time so I did not really mind dressing up. I turned out to be wearing inappropriate attire. Although there were plenty of us, I felt bad for myself.
3. I should bring DSLR camera but since I don't have, I'll bring a friend to do the job for me. I am that wise you know; and
4. To take more shots!



This ain't gonna be the last. Next year, the runway has to wait for me.

No comments: