Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rain On Her Broken Heart

The bitching rain thinks that we enjoy listening to it as it pours down droplets of water while my twin sister shed her teardrops caused by her broken heart.
This isn’t the first time I saw her cry and whenever she does, for the same reason, I wouldn’t be the first one she would talk to. I am known for not being in a relationship since I was born. That makes me your unreliable source for brilliant breakup advice. They might have seen that I am very resistant when it comes to this scenario. All that I would utter is ‘move on’. That’s pretty simple, straight-forward, it may lack a little empathy in there because it has been used many times. But yes, that’s the only thing one should do after the fall.

It may be too difficult (because moving on from a lost iPod surely put me into a bad emotional state) but she’ll make it through. Just like the others who got their hearts broken. Just like the first time she fell in love and lost it.

We all need to feel pain. We all have to have our hearts broken and we have to learn how to survive. We can’t continue being in a miserable, unhealthy, sunken condition.
If you’ve been kicked, don’t crawl. It might hurt but you should learn to stand up.

Although I’ve never said lots of comforting words, I’ve tried to at least make her smile. That’s the best thing I could offer. I sometimes put my two cents in based on observation which I believe would somehow open up her mind to what’s real and what she needs to do.

It’s still raining, yet she’s no longer crying.  I have this notion that it sympathizes with the current mood that she has.

She will be fine.

No comments: