Wednesday, March 11, 2009

where's ROOSTER?




"I’m tired of staring at the sun
Can’t stand the way you burn my eyes so I can’t see
Stealing every breath I breathe
You push me into overdrive
And I don’t need this kind of high coz now I’m done
You took everything while I was staring at the sun."

--Staring at the Sun



i so miss this band. i was in college, 2nd year i think, when i heard their first single "Come Get Some"- with a typically sharp and sexy rock'n'roll hustle. i immediately liked the band. Nick Atkinson, their vocalist has a voice well suited for rock songs.

the last single i heard from them was "Staring at the Sun" and after that, booom! they just disappeared.i wondered what happened to them.

i did some research and i found out that the band broke up on 23 January 2007 due to musical differences and difficulties with the record company. this was announced on MySpace.

they have a great music. they're very talented. i was so sad that they did not make it.

No comments: