Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dans le Milieu d'une Crise

You woke up one morning and then you realized that where you are isn't where you ever wanted to be. You're stuck and you don't know where else to go. This totally sucks. Life's a matter of choosing what's best for us. We might end up being on the wrong course but it'll always take us to a place we would call home. Sometimes, we lose patience. We ask why it's taking that long. We might want to look inside and examine if we're doing something about the failure that we are.
So today I woke up finding out that my goals are gone. I wake up everyday without having something to look forward to. I live just for the sake of living. But why am I living? What do I want in life? What are my priorities and what do I want to become in the next coming years?
Almost everyday I spend my time staring at my computer's monitor doing stuff that do not benefit me. Seriously, my day's always about escaping from reality. My time gets eaten by activities that are not healthy. At present, I live a passive life and I have no idea where I'm driving at.
It's difficult having a lot of blurred images in my mind. Circling clouds of uncertainty appear everywhere. Living a life in limbo isn't fun at all. I need to fake my emotion sometimes just to not let you see through me.
Where I am right now is not where I thought of years ago. I was a strong-willed individual until I was tied down to something that has limited all my capacities.
If you think that I am fulfilled, think again. Don't overanalyze and think that my life's a piece of heaven for the truth is I am struggling. I am lost.
A wrecking ball hit me today. I am capable. I can be the best in everything I want. Nobody has to tell me where I'm good at because I can only tell myself that. Nobody can fix this mess I unintentionally made but me.

Today’s the start. It is today!

-------------------------------------------------
I need to consider Bruno Mars' take on this: "I will break these chains that bind me. Happiness will find me, leave the past behind me. Today my life begins. A whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking. I know i can make it. Today my life begins."

No comments: