Friday, September 4, 2009

No money, still happy!

It's very difficult for me to save money. I've been working for almost three years now yet I've not saved even just a single cent out of the salary i'm getting.

I have to admit that I am now counting down til the next pay day because I've slashed all my cash for some expenses. so i have to stay away from malls and from other places that would require me to spend money since I might overspend.

But I failed...

Yesterday morning I went to the mall with my friend Karen (my mall buddy). We got so dizzy because almost all items were on sale. Indeed temptation is everywhere and we ended up buying stuff.

With the help of my advantage card, we were able to at least save some of our cash because aside from the discount they offered on selected items, there's another 10% discount.

We both are having issues in saving money. We both love shopping as well. Sometimes I want to stay away from her 'cause she's my kryptonite! But what can I do, I always enjoy my time with her and with the mall!

Money can be earned but a friend like Karen? Nay!
Even if we don't have money we still enjoyed the day.

1 comment:

gcie said...

♫♫ too much of something is bad enough ♫♫

Seriously, you need to manage your money very well. You are not getting any younger. Your mall time with Karr is priceless but still you need to think of your future, go to the mall but do not buy unnecessary things. Try to save --- in the long run it's worth it.