Monday, November 23, 2009

not a love hater anymore



gone are the days when i used to hate love. i've always been a believer that it's something that wouldn't give me any good. i am resistant and hesitant. i oftentimes believe that it's just a superficial feeling.

maybe i've loved. perhaps i loved myself more than anybody else. maybe i was there but i chose not to consider it. Or I guess, i was too immature before. i think i was jealous that there are people out there who are somebody's somebody.

i got tired of hating love. it's just now that i realized how gloomy and heavy it is to carry. love can't be negative. love is real and it is everywhere. it's in my housemate and her fiance, my friend and her boyfriend, with my parents who made me out of love. It is a lovely feeling when felt purely and given wholly.

the path to loving someone is just a step away. i may not be prepared of what might happen but i'll be fine. i'm willing to take the risk. i bet it's now time that i smile, laugh or cry because of love. i have long been caged into loving nobody but me. I'm glad that i've broken down the walls surrounding my little world of hatred towards love.

and now, i got to find somebody to love.

Is there somebody who still believes in love?
I know you're out there

No comments: