Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 Big Things

This week’s going to be a heart thumping-pressure’s-in-the-air week for me because of three big things: 

1. My interview. I hate worrying myself that much but I still applied for a post. Maybe because I want it. I don’t know. Whatever. I hope I’d get over it soon. Whenever I think of it I lose my breathing. 

2. The flashmob. This will be held on Saturday and I have no idea if we are prepared. Yeah, we practice but I just see the same crowd everyday. I hope we don’t drop shit in front of the camera.

3. Halloween decoration. We will be doing the Nightmare Before Christmas theme which is my favorite and the tough part is that I need to work with people who removed me on their facebook’s friends list.

I hope you feel and you understand how squeezed I am right now. I don’t want to end this week by just saying that it’s done. I want these 3 big things. I want to ace all of them especially the number 1.

No comments: