Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It Rained On My Parade

Today I was awaken by the loud noise of the rain. I tried to sleep some more but the thought of getting wet on my way to the office kept me half-asleep. Rainy days make me lazy and I hope you feel that way too.

There was flood down the street where I need to walk so I wore my ever-destroyed converse. I don’t have any plans of fixing, sewing or bonding it because it looks so cool. It serves its purpose of being the trasher’s shoes. I am no trasher however. I just love looking at it that way.

I paid a great amount of fair because of the effin’ flood but it’s better than be like a sweaty sepak takraw player. The bus that I was riding dropped me 2 blocks away from the office and since the underpass was closed, I have to climb the street fences just to get to the other side of the street. Thanks to my long-leggedness doing it was like getting rid of nosecake. Then at the office I need to change shoes until I noticed that I don’t have my undershirt and I was wearing a see-trough top! I’ve nothing to cover though ‘cause I don’t have man-boobs but I was embarrassed when my manager called my attention. Whew! 

This day seemed like not meant for me because of a lot of shit that happened. I ate lunch when I’m not supposed to. My boss scolded me and got disappointed with my acts. I slept at work and slept some more. Oh I broke a thousand rules today.

You bet. When it rains, it pours.

No comments: