Thursday, January 27, 2011

LEA

God really loves me that much that He made me closer to you. I found a family in you and you’re one of the reasons why I am enjoying my stay in Manila. He chose you above all people. We both should be grateful for that.

I’ll miss every single moment we finish each other’s sentences with lyrics. Those times when we rack our brains if we forget the title of the song and all that we can think of are the lyrics. I’m so thankful that music’s part of this world. It’s one thing that made our bond strong. Although we share some good deal of choices, it’s one thing that made us enjoy our company. Forever will I not forget the song “Irreplaceable” because that’s the time when we’re starting to like each other. Can I not finish this? I can’t breathe anymore.

Do you still remember how many times we giggled whenever we think of the same thing at the same time or type the same thing at the same time? We have a lot of those and I’ve never experienced that with anyone yet. I guess we’re both of the same level but of course you would want to be the first so go ahead and take the top spot and I’ll be the second.

No one understands me better than you do. No one takes me as I am like you do. I can’t pretend anymore when I’m in front of you because you can see right through me. I don’t want to start looking for someone who’ll do that for me. The real me is when I’m with you. I’ve never opened up to anyone like I always do to you-trash talks, dirty talks, serious talks, whatever talk there is. All the happy moments happened when I was with you and I hope they don’t stop just there. I can’t thank you enough for helping me find me. 

Thanks for everything. Please never let go of me ‘cause I’m not letting go until the last man on earth dies.

Signed, sealed, delivered, I’m yours,
Pepe, Pepito, Philipos, Phelps

No comments: