Monday, January 3, 2011

My 2010

2010 was indeed my year! It was like all the stars were drawn together to make most of my wishes come true. I was born on the Year of the Tiger and I can say that last year went very well for me.


I found these questions from one of the tumblr users I follow and I answered them as well:


1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I applied for a position at work that I’ve been dying to apply for 3 years ago. It took me 2 years to have the courage to finally apply and luckily, I passed.

2. Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for this year? 
Honestly, I forgot about what I promised to keep/not to do for last year but I were to make one for this year, that would be for me to loosen up. I pressure myself too much and I panic a lot. I’m always afraid to try so for this year, I’ll try to always try. 

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? 
None. 

4. Did anyone close to you die? 
My grandfather’s sister. 

5. What country/countries did you visit? 
Singapore! Thanks to my bestfriend! 

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? 
PEACE of mind. 

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 5 because that’s when I first visited Boracay and I really enjoyed it. I thought that place was just overrated but the truth is, it’s paradise! I’m planning to go back this year. 

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? 
I passed for the post that I applied for and got promoted. 

9. What was your biggest failure? 
I always worry and that to me is my greatest failure. I hate it when I worry ‘cause it makes me restless. 

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? 
Thank God I didn’t! 

11. What was the best thing you bought? 
My netbook. 

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? 
Nobody but mine. 

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? 
Her and his. 

14. Where did most of your money go? 
Clothes, food and clothes again. 

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? 
I got excited about buying my new netbook. 

16. What song will always remind you of 2010? 
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry! 

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder? thinner or fatter? richer or poorer? 
Happier because almost everything that I asked for was given to me. Maybe because it was the Year of the Tiger, my year. Fatter maybe as I don’t look as emaciated as I was before. I’m 100% richer but I don’t have savings. 

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? 
Spent time with my family or with my close friends ‘cause I was always busy with work. 

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? 
Worrying and thinking of what ifs! 

20. How did you spend your Christmas? 
I was at work during Christmas Eve. During the day itself, I spent the whole day with my housemates. 

21. Did you fall in love in 2010? 
I sure did. 

22. How many one-night stands? 
Plenty! In my dreams! 

23. What was your favourite TV program? 
The Vampire Diaries and a lot of MTV and Channel V. 

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? 
Yes, sometimes. 

25. What was the best book you read? 
Omeegash! This question just hit me! I’ve not read any good books this year! 

26. What was your greatest musical discovery? 
Robyn and Goldfrapp. I’m trying to explore electropop. 

27. What did you want and get? 
Netbook, broadband and Ipod touch. 

28. What was your favourite film of this year? 
Prince of Persia, Inception and Narnia. 

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 
I stayed at home and celebrated my day with my housemates. I was 24 last year. 

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? 
Last year’s happenings were really satisfying. I can’t complain at all. 

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? 
I call it whatever because I wear whatever I feel like wearing. It’s a combination of everything. 

32. What kept you sane? 
Friends and music. 

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? 
Christina Aguilera. Jared Leto and Josh Kloss. Amen. 

34. What political issue stirred you the most? 
Last year’s AES. 

35. Who did you miss? 
My family. 

36. Who were the best new people you met? 
My new team-the training team. 

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: 
I’d never get anything out of worrying too much and life would suck if I don’t take chances. 

No comments: