Monday, August 8, 2011

No Words To Say


Even without any assurance that somebody reads this blog, I would still want to apologize for not being able to update this the way that I should.


This has been my home whenever I am emotional. This is where I would always rant and pour out my depression. I guess I am not like that these past few days or months. Rarely I feel lonely or down. There are times when I would get sad out of boredom and not because I'm in a battle with my temperamental self. Problems do arise from time to time. They worry me occasionally; however, I am getting good at ignoring them.


Work sucks, but it is more of a personal reason why I am not that in love with what I do. There are so many things I want to be and I don't know what to choose, how and where to start which is not really new in my world. Most of the time, I confuse other people as much as I confuse myself.


There are so many ideas in my head that I want to put into writing but most of the time, I just let them get out of my brain. I am too lazy to think nowadays that I often do things without thinking. I am stuck in a routine and I am finding it hard to get out of it.


Though I don't post much in here, it doesn't mean that I have been too quiet. This place is where I hide my gloomy side yet I am thinking of rebuilding this by letting the sun not just the rain.


If you are interested in knowing what I have been up to, you can check my tumblr page which is updated almost everyday. I am no longer a twitter addict but you can still check my daily feeds. I have also joined lookbook couple of days ago. It is becoming my latest addiction. You can check my style at lookboook.nu/pipou.


I spent my life lately not with words but with the songs I listen to and the clothes that I wear. Not in writing but in the melodies of music and the colorful fabrics of fashion.


These are the reasons why I have been M.I.A. here. I miss this place but I better think of clever words to type the next time I come over.


xoxo

No comments: