Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Resistant


Here comes another cyclone that will soon ruin my peaceful life. I believe we all go through a phase of rapid changes everyday. I am not one of those who can cope easily. As a matter of fact, I hate it.

Right now, I am quite contented with how my life goes. I can say that I have already established a good relationship with all the variables surrounding me. I am starting to enjoy the so-called normal life! Everything is lovely!
                                                                   
Can we just let it be? Can we please leave it there so I can be happy? I can’t take another moment to force myself that what’s going to happen is for my own good because I believe where I am right now is what’s perfect. I don’t want another rain to pour on me for what I want is sunlight.

Changes are inevitable but can we slow down for even just a minute? We get tired. I get tired too.

I have no control of what will happen soon. I am bracing myself. I am scared. I am worried and I hate it. If it’s not good for me then it’s not for me.

No comments: