Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trip Na Trip

I will be off to Cebu later with a friend. This will be our first time to travel alone together without any plans or whatsoever. We don't have a place to stay yet or any activities at all. In fact, we still don't have out itinerary printed.

We booked this flight last March and if we would think about it, we had a lot of time to plan ahead but we didn't. I believe that's going to be the most exciting part of this trip. We will do whatever it is that we can think of once we are there.

Here are the things that I want to do though, at least:

1. Try skywalking at Crown Regency Hotel
2. Have my photo taken at the Magellan's Cross
3. Buy guitar
4. Visit Bantayan Island; or
5. Go to Bohol

I am kind of prepared capturing memories because I bought a camera.

All I am wishing for is to have fun and forget about anything that's bothering me. This adventure will be a gift for all the hard work, stress and worries I have put up for myself. This should detoxify me.

It's going to be me living my life to the fullest!

No comments: