Monday, January 12, 2009

Don't Forget: Demi Lovato




I know I'm pretty old to be listening to this album but i'm sorry i just can't help it. i was so obssessed with Miley Cyrus' "See You Again" before until I heard this girl's "Get Back". I never liked her in "This Is Me". I did not like the way she moved on the music video. She was like a retard (please excuse me).

Good thing she was a little refined on her newest single. I actually love her voice, specially when she sang the Star Spangled banner (watch it in youtube). I believe she can sing better than Miley.
Don't Forget is the title of Demi's debut album through Hollywood Records. It debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 chart. the tracks from this album are somewhat similar to the Jonas Brother's sound (maybe because they co-produced the album and they co-wote some of the songs as well). if you will listen carefully to the first released single "Get Back" it has the same intro as "S.O.S." She wrote a song for her friend Selena gomez titled "Two Worlds Collide" and a song that tells about expectations of Hollywood and how she will stay the same through the song "La la Land" which was her second album.

the album cover is so artistic (that's based on my opinion). i mean, hey, it's very rare for an artistist to have that kind of cover. the black and red color is just so right. the tracks include:
1. "La La Land (Demi Lovato Song)"
2. "Get Back"
3. "Trainwreck"
4. "Party"
5. "On the Line" (featuring Jonas Brothers)
6. "Don't Forget"
7. "Gonna Get Caught"
8. "Two Worlds Collide"
9. "The Middle"
10. "Until You're Mine"
11. "Believe in Me"

my picks: Until You're Mine, Believe in Me and Don't forget. don't ask me why. just listen to these songs. or better yet, listen to the whole album.

No comments: