Friday, January 30, 2009

fashion disaster: He's Wearing What I'm Wearing!

Karen, Ruthie and I went to Glorietta 5 this afternoon. It's pay day and we need to check the money . (so soshal eh, sa Glorieta pa talaga magchecheck!) I planned not to spend much except to buy some stuff at Bench so i could reach the 10 K points for my loyalty card. that would entitle me to avail a 200 worth Bench product for free (yeah out of the 10K=200 not fair eh?) I was so busy checking the items on display when I saw the two biyatches laughing their heart out. I asked them why. At first I did not get what Karen whispered to me, but if i could only kill myself at that moment when she pointed her finger to the subject, i would have died! What did I see? I just saw a guy wearing the same shirt that I am wearing - a purple shirt with the print "I'M NOT LOOKING AT YOU, I'M LOOKING AT YOUR FRIEND". I blushed with embarassment because everybody noticed it. We played hide and seek with the guy. I couldn't run away. It's too late. Someone in my head told me not to leave the place. I was the first to be there and besides I'm not yet done shopping. (yeah right! so courageous!) I know that he saw me too and he left the place before me. whew! what a relief!


( that's the cursed shirt)

They were all laughing at what had happened. I just said "i told him not to come here! we're working on the same company just like you guys wearing the same uniform at work, but he did not listen to me!" I paid the items that I bought and we left the place immediately. what a fashion disaster yet another funny and exciting day for me!

No comments: