Monday, January 5, 2009

hello 2009! i am now a health conscious person.

it's the start of the year and i'm planning to do something worthwhile. i've been so idle the whole year i think. i was just contented with what i have and i didn't even dare do something that would improve myself as a human being. i just work, sleep, sometimes i skip meals and listen to music. a very boring life indeed.

it's by the end of last year that i decided to gain weight. i've been so skinny all my life. i want to have even just a little muscle.

i'm currently taking this vitamin that was prescribed to me by JB (he's not a doctor though, just a friend). whenever i'm out of vitamins, he'll buy me. he's very supportive. thank you JB.

i can see that it's effective because he gained weight. seriously, he's thin just like me before.

anyway here i am gaining some weight as well since this time, i can't skip meals. but the weight's focused on my tummy! he said that out of the changes that'll happen, it'll be the bulging tummy that's going to be prominent. i no longer use belt on some of my pants, and for my shirts, my armpit hurts sometimes because my small shirt wouldn't fit. i love these changes.

believe it or not, i got so self-conscious when i saw my bulging tummy in the mirror. everyone noticed it and i was kind of embarassed when they tell me that my tummy's big. i was alarmed and so i decided to do some belly dancing and a little hip-hop abs, with a little yoga poses every morning. i started doing this 2nd week of December.i'm doing it til now. i enjoy what i'm doing and i think that's the main reason why i'm motivated in doing it. it's important that we love what we do, to get what we want to achieve.

aside from this, i also watch the food that i eat. i make sure that i eat a lot of protein since my main goal is to build muscles for my tiny body. i started researching yesterday and i wrote down all important details in my handy-dandy notebook.

i am planning to do this all year. i'm documenting everything on my diary and for my plans, i have it written down on my planner. not a bad start for the year of the Ox huh? let's just see what will happen to me by the end of this year.

can somebody please say "Good Luck" to me?


P.S. i did 40 push ups in 4 sets this morning. i never tried doing it for like 8 years since i left high school.

(photos will soon follow hahaha)

No comments: