Sunday, May 15, 2011

Debido a que soy muy malo.

There’s a person I created inside my head. Someone meant to be with me forever. And whenever I feel that person’s not real, I get depressed. I get sad. I begin to think that life is unfair when it’s not.

I don’t know what’s in me that make me unlovable.  I don’t have the slightest idea why no one likes me. (I know somebody does but I don’t feel the same way.) I like the one who doesn't like me and that sucks.

Sometimes I wish I have control over the things that I like. I wish it’s that easy to make someone fall for me so that even just for a moment, I won’t be trapped with this imaginary being.

It’s tiring. I see a lot of faces in the crowd and I would usually hope that somehow, someone would notice me. For so long now it never happened to me (who would know anyway?)

This heart beats for the wrong person most of the time and it falls so easily. If only I can go on living without one, I would give it away. 

--------------------------------------------------
At this very moment, I am missing someone who doesn't deserve to be missed. 

No comments: