Monday, May 2, 2011

Not Too Busy

What have I been doing? Why am I so quiet in here?

My skin is still peeling and I'm loving the student-kind-of-feeling I'm experiencing nowadays. There are a lot of things I need to study for my new program. It's sort of very different from the previous one so I really have to take it seriously. Not bad though because I got a perfect score from our assessment earlier today. I'm still not used to waking up early in the morning but I enjoy going home early in the afternoon.

Training's fun. I have new friends or so-so friends. Maybe soon we'll all be friends but it's kind of refreshing to see new faces.

I got a new internet connection by the way. I have Globe Wimax and it's doing pretty good. I hope it stays this way because I don't want to jump to another provider.

Honestly, I'm running out of ideas- artistic ones-of what to post online. It started when my late connection started having problems. I will surely bring it back whether you care or not.

I'm all set to conquer the digital world!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me share my photo from the trip that I had before the Holy Week.


Magasang, Biri N. Samar

No comments: