Thursday, May 26, 2011

The End Where I Begin

You and I are like candles being burnt on both ends. We're glowing. You give light to me but before we know it, we've already melted and died. I felt a spark when I first saw you. I never thought that I will only feel it for awhile.

Soon I will forget you. You will be just another memory. You’re someone I want to keep but time would not let me do it. There’s no reason to hold on for no matter how strong my grip is, you would just slip away.

I am starting to make my world turn into its own axis like before. The impact when our stars collided might’ve made its mark, but there’s no reason left to make it known.

Every now and then, butterflies in my tummy flutter their wings whenever I think of the first time our eyes met. It happened not just once or twice. I was sure enough that from that moment, you will make my heart sing. Not knowing that the melody will soon fade away.

I will lose you forever but I still thank you for this feeling I am feeling.

Our story has not yet started for it has already ended.

No comments: