Saturday, May 14, 2011

My PUKE!

Ok. Yesterday was the last day of our training and today my head is spinning because the many shots I drank last night. We celebrated the end of the 3-week classroom-like scenario. At last, I’ll be free from recitations and quizzes. But I guess I’ll never be free from shame when I vomited yesterday. That was totally out of control. I got rowdy that my legs are kind of sore right now. I danced like a whore. That was the first time I embarrassed myself in the crowd. I’ve not eaten since lunch and then I burned my stomach just like that.

I had fun though. I had fun with my new friends. I had fun with the people that I’ll be working with. Reality will punch me in the face come Monday and these are the people that I will be bugging in case I find myself trapped with my cases.

I just don’t want to vomit again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Normal life, here I come! I didn’t know that after the training I would still get to keep my morning schedule. So yeah, night shifters, be jealous!

No comments: