Friday, September 10, 2010

The Secret Goodbye

It’s been months since the last time I saw you. It’s been months that I’ve been longing to see you again. I know it isn’t fair and it hurts because i don’t know what you really feel.

I admit that I fell so deep but from where I’ve fallen, I tried very hard to rise again. It was a difficult task-an impossible task that I’ve set myself to achieve. On the other hand, I am proud to tell you that I am succeeding. I’m on my way to overcoming the feeling that was wrong from the very beginning.

I find it amusing when I think about those days that I was so into you. The “I like you” days as how I put it. I thought I like you that much and you thought that I do. Yet, I was wrong and you were wrong too. I have a feeling that I was just confused during the days we’re together. It was a company that I never had before and when I look back on how I acted those days I feel ashamed with myself. Knowing you is a big mistake and a big lie! You’re unworthy to be loved. Loving you means losing myself and I will not let it happen.

What we had (though we did not have anything) empowered me. You never told me your side of story. Whatever your intentions were, I assumed that I was your victim and now I’m putting an end to everything. It would be better if i would just stay away from you. To forget you and the past is what I need to do. That would really help.

This might be the last time that I’ll think and write about you that’s why before I erase you in my memory, I want to thank you for touching my heart. You may not know that you did but still, I thank you.

Maybe I should start hating you now but that would be unfair for you’ve been so nice to me. Hating you might fit though ‘cause you did not reciprocate what I felt. So, I hate you because I loved you and I should be more hateful for that!

No comments: