Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LOVE R.I.P.

Don't you know that I almost got stuck on you? Yeah almost! I enjoyed the chase and every conversation that we had. I thought I love you and I was praying that you'll feel the same for me. I was so hopelessly dreaming that one day, it'll be us.

There were times that I miss you. There were times that I got mad because you didn't have time for me. I was acting like I own you and you own me though it's not that way. I didn't know where we're headed to. I loved the feeling that somehow, someone's there for me. You made me feel appreciated.

However, what I felt was short-lived. I admit that you inspired me. You made me smile. I was happy but then realization hit me in the head. I prayed for this not to come but it's inevitable. How did I figure this out? It's more of a personal reason. Not that my self-righteousness did it again but I'm just too good for you. You got a hold on me no more.

Now, I can keep my feelings in a box and bury it six feet below the ground. I'm happy to redeem myself!

No comments: