Monday, November 1, 2010

SINGAPORE: Day Three

Hmmm so what did we do on the third day? This is going to be tough to narrate because I went home late and I never had the time to write everything that happened during the day.

We were able to visit Chinatown and Bugis. That was our plan. I was glad seeing Chinese people. I thought I was in Binondo and again, there were Filipinos all over the place. People’s plaza is in this place and I remember last night while we were at Clark Quay, there were two Filipinos who asked us if we know where People’s Plaza is. Of course we said, “we don’t know”. It means that they were on the wrong place. Poor them. 

Chinatown is where I bought my pasalubong. I’m on a tight budget so I ask for forgiveness to those who’re expecting something from me.

We mastered riding the train and I’m familiar with all the stations. Traveling via train is no longer a problem with us. We went to Bugis, and the people there are “jologs”. There are lots of teenagers na “maporma”. I can’t help but admire most of them. This is where we waited for my friend’s friends again. After eating, we went back to Clark Quay, and got drunk. This day proved that I know how to pretend I’m not talkative, that I can keep my mouth close for a span of more than six hours. It was our first time to ride the bus and we used EZ link card to pay for our bus fare! It’s so convenient! This place really makes me want to stay. But life is not all about drinking and socializing! What’s happening is like a dream. I need to wake up soon.

This is the second day that we went home smelling like alcohol. I slept early because I wasn’t feeling well. I have colds and a little headache. I should feel better tomorrow.

No comments: