Monday, April 11, 2011

B.U.M.

If there’s anything good about losing a program for work, that would be a two-week vacation. Let’s forget about the drama that happened on our very last day. It’s not that easy to move on but there’s nothing we can do but to step forward and continue living.

No work. No pay. That’s how my two weeks will be spent. Your highness will not be reporting for work starting today. Although I’ve dreamt of this for almost four and a half years, I am quite surprised that it’s not that easy to be waking up without having something to look forward to. In short, I am bored. The consolation is I am able to sleep at night and get more of it.

There are so many things I would like to accomplish in this time period and since my mind is bombarded with a lot of stuff, I don’t know where and what to start with. I tried sketching but all I get are erasures. I wanted to play the guitar but I can’t seem to get my ass away from my computer. I can’t watch a movie because I don’t have budget.

The music’s playing out loud. My tired, sweaty body due to my one hour dancercise is lying dead on the sofa thinking of how to get up and enjoy the life of a bum.

I miss my friends but not my job. God bless this life of a bored, unhappy man.

No comments: