Friday, April 15, 2011

Later

Waiting for the clock to strike 5:30 is a pain in the ass. My butt is glued on a chair as I stare endlessly at my monitor. We will leave at that time but we were at the airport at around two o'clock.

Later, I will ride the plane to my hometown. I'll get into a car going home, get some sleep, eat, and leave my house after lunch. I guess I’ll be spending four hours only with my family and that’s kind of sad. Then, I’ll be off to a majestic island where the wedding of my friend will be held. We'll go for a swim, drink a little and prepare for tomorrow’s grand affair.

That’s how my day will be like today. No internet. No traffic or smoky streets. I’ll be with the people that I love in the third largest island in the country where my life started.

It feels good to be finally going home for three short days.

No comments: