Sunday, August 17, 2008

ALONE


Here I go again

Feels like on one seems to care.
I'm all left out and jaded.
Everything is all but faded.

I tried but then I fell.
I did all for you to stay.
It hurts to be left out.
It's all black there is no doubt.

Giving up is hard to do
It's something you don't know.
I'm weak inside my mind is blurry
I'm wishing I could kill the pain...

Of being alone,
I'm dying inside.
You left me on my own.
Got no one left but me to talk to.

I'm beatin by all of my mistakes.
Conscience blames me with sadness.
Worries haunt me
please come back and stay.

I want to scream
to let you know
My fears are all that's killing me
So soon I'll fade away...

I'm stuck inside a world of loneliness.
Darkness around covers my face.
Why don't you come and wipe the tears I cry
I don't want to be alone forever.

No comments: