Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Twilight Book Sold!



i don't know what came thru my mind but i decided to sell my Twilight book to Lea. i sold it yesterday for the price of 200 pesos. i'm done with the book but i want to buy a hard bound copy. later this morning i bought a hard bound copy of "New Moon" and "Eclipse". i guess it will last, especially there are a lot of my friends dying to borrow the book.if i have the hard bound copy, there's a little less worry that my book will be destroyed or something.

i'm planning to buy the last book on friday. it's just okay even if i no longer have the copy of the first book. i'll buy it later on. i have to save money first. i'm just too excited to finish the story that's why i'm in a hurry of completing these books.

i've never been so obsessed with something before.hahaha i guess i'm cutting too much of my salray from these books.i thought i would be able to save something as what i've promised, but nah..i'm too bad in keeping promises.

to what am i gonna be spending my money,after the twilight saga? i have no idea =P

No comments: