Sunday, August 17, 2008

Because of the Past

I was then very sad because of yesterday's memories. I've been haunted by the past and everything that took place in it. I thought i would end. I thought i would not survive because of the unbearable pang. I thought i would never ever be whole again. I was wrong.

Believing the existence of the non-existent is a big lie. This was my mistake. I've been blinded by the light of darkness that i haven't noticed it's just a deception.
I've been deceived, but now, i'm quite aware of this. I thought i lose the battle, yet i found out i'm still on my way to it's final.
I could not believe i would be able to rise again. What had happened made me see how cruel life is. However, this made me realize i have become stronger as i faced all it's punches and kicks.

Now, it's felt like i've become a better person. I've lost some of my pieces but i'm eager to find and bring them back together. Slowly i'm standing from where I've fallen. Slowly my hurts are fading away. Little by little i'm starting to live a new life. A life molded by the past. The past that has given of the chance to have this new life.

No comments: