Wednesday, August 20, 2008

on friendship

a little discussion with a friend last week inspired me in writing this blog. we talked about how we view friendship/friends. we have different perceptions and we really differ in a lot of ways. of course, we are two very different people.

i don't choose friends, i want them to choose me. because if they do, it means that i passed their qualifications of being a friend.

everybody can be my friend if they're friendly to me. if i can feel that they're sincere, that they're true i would really trust them. if they're untrue to me, that would be their problem.

i value friendship a lot. i always say that i was born for my friends. i never had any love life or whatsoever. i've always been single and always ready to give a hand for a friend.that's how i see my life's purpose.

in friendship, i always give out my 100 percent trust. however, i don't give it to all my friends. i am very forgiving. i don't even know how to get mad at a friend. well maybe a minute or two but it doesn't last that long.i don't like the feeling of holding or keeping something inside me, specially hurt or pain.

i live by this message in the Bible that there's no greater love than to lay down your life for a friend. i always take note of this line and i guess it helps me a lot.

No comments: