Wednesday, August 13, 2008

im feeling better now....

my day's been so gloomy before..i was wishing for something impossible that i failed to see i am creating my own problem..i was sitting and dreaming for something wonderful to happen though i know the fact that it'll never be realized..

iv been fooled by the light of darkness...i believed the existence of the the nonexistence..it was a lie..yet my heart felt like it was real..my head asked me to go away..to let the feeling die..but my heart insisted on staying.

i asked a lot of persons on who to choose "the person who loves me or the the one i love who doesn't love me and will never ever love me!". most of the answers that i received was to follow my heart..i did but it was really difficult...i was so restless and in pain.,i guess i made a wrong decision.

i tried contemplating on the situation.it was the first time that iv felt this feeling..so i encountered a lot of confusion..i followed my heart but i was wrong...it was indeed a very good feeling but at the same time it's wrong..very trashy ...very impossible.

to love someone is not a mistake but to love the wrong person was the greatest mistake ive ever made...

as for the two choices..i will not choose any...i choose to live my life in a rational way..i decided to live a life on the right path..and that means facing reality...

i just found out i've been dealing with this pain for such a long time now...and i have to let it go..thay said that it is better to hold pain in our hands so that we could let it go.. i did that and it helped me a lot..i opened my hand and let it escape..

i'm feeling okay now...not in pain but still weak..i'm still trying to recover the pieces that ive lost but im no longer confused..everything's clear now..ive learned a lot..i hope this will never happen again.

i wanna thank those who helped me see what's real.. i never thought that it would be very easy for me to deal with this just by sharing the burden with someone..thank you for all of those who listened...i'm feeling better now and i'm laughing at my past.

No comments: