Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who am i? Do you think you know me? Think again. You don't seem to care but I'm right in front of you. You're with me. You talk and laugh with me. But, do you think the one you're with is the real me?

Listen, I want to get so close to you, yet I'm afraid you might ignore me. This is the reason why i hid behind me the real me. I don't want to be rejected upon. I can't seem to break the walls of uncertainty which I am dwelling for such a long time. You might see I'm clean. you might say I'm good. Remember, looks can be deceiving. It isn't me. It's someone other than me. It's just a bit of my parts but half of it are mere opposites which are burried inside my life. I want everybody to see me the other way. I'm afraid they'll just criticize me if i sparkle on the dirt I am into. The dirt which will soon come out. I don't know if you'll still want to be with me if you'll smell the foul odor coming from my soul.

I know these things. I know what I am doing. I'm fooling everyone yet they don't notice it 'cause I'm playing it clean and careful. How long will I be doing this?

Almost all my life I've spent pretending, palying parts, hiding the truth. Think of it. Are you fooled by me? Or you already know my pretencious games? Don't worry, someday soon I'll fly away spreading the true colors I'm wearing.

I wish I'm the only one in this situation. I hope I'm the pretender and you the fool. But if we've been fooling each other by hiding the real us, let's wait for the perfect moment where we could shine and proclaim to world what we really are: not afraid of the light, facing the truth and revealing the real. Be with me at that moment and I'll be with you too. Let's get together and break the walls behind the real us.

No comments: