Wednesday, August 13, 2008

just a thought..just a fantasy


it feels so good living in fantasy. you control everything. it's your world and your emotion.

all things fall into place..just don't wake up.

i live in a fantasy world where i am the master, the main character of the story. everybody loves me and i can have anyone i want. i live in a very colorful world. i don't have to worry about anything.

but then, it's just a FANTASY..it could never be true. i've been living my life this way and it's a bit scary. it seems like i've been eaten by the world i've created inside my head...

the world i am dreaming of is somewhat painted with colors of love and happiness and is far more unreal compared to the real world i am living, covered by dark clouds, ashes and smoke.

in my world you love me. in my world you're with me.

in reality i am alone. in reality you don't know me at all... in reality nobody loves me

think of happy thoughts... i wish Fantasy would turn out to be real.. but it's like wishing an impossible wish on a falling star =(

No comments: