Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DROWNING with SADNESS


i guess i'm just missing a lot of things that's why i am sad.everything has changed.i am not really open to changes because it's really difficult to adjust and it's really hard to get away with those things that you're used to.

i'm not excited to go to work.i get irritated easily, specially when i'm talking to dumb customers.i rarely smile.i'm no longer active in qc.haaay...i don't even know what i'm doing everyday.maybe because it's always queueing.i no longer sing.did our outing in puerto galera take all the happiness in me? that was the last time i enjoyed my life.

i miss a lot of people.. i miss Rochy:she was my seatmate before and we were like sisters.i tell her all my troubles and she would always listen to me;i miss Belca and the songs we sing together;i also miss wilson and his jokes;i miss marton and the CHOOPETA dance with ate lei..i really miss that gay.he would tell me all his adventures in life and his bookings and he would always give me advises..i miss all the conversations we had; i miss that PIPOU when i was with those people that i mentioned.

i wish i could turn back time..to that time when everything was perfectly happy. but change is inevitable. i have to be strong..because we can't all be together forever..soon i will be able to face that fact..as for now....all that i can say is that i'm sad...

i think the best thing for me to do is to enjoy myself with the other friends i have. to be happy is a choice and i got that from ACE..i have to think of happy thoughts and just be happy that in my life's journey, i met those people who touched my life...

No comments: