Monday, August 2, 2010

How are you?

It's been a long time since I visited this place so I want to ask "How are you?".
Just like meeting an old friend, I want to know what happened since the last time I updated this page.

My page is still as empty as before with few visitors. A sign that for so many months, my head was stripped with ideas and stuff to write. Not true.

I decided to do some changes and I started with my blog template. It's quite refreshing and I love looking at it. I might as well import some of the entries I have in my other site and change my blog title because for me, it sucks now. It's not yet final though. There are still a lot of things I need to consider but I'll try not to post too much photos or videos here. This has always been the mirror of my day-to-day feelings. This time, I would like to take control of everything that will be posted here-all coming from me.

Lately I've been feeling a little more like this page. Empty. Barren. Pointless. No direction.

Tired as always been for trying to figure out where to go, I always end up lost, scared and worried. There's something I want but I'm not sure what that is. I hope it's just as easy as changing this page's template. But it ain't like that.

I have a lot of issues in life but I make sure that I deal with every single bit of those. The problem is I just start but don't finish. I plan but don't act.

Sometimes I wonder If I'm the only person in this world who's experiencing this type of dilemma but I'm sure that there are a lot out there. I just wish that I can share with them what I'm going through right now. Misery loves company indeed.

Anyway, this is how life works and it isn't unfair at all. We all go through something then eventually get out of it. It may take a long time but definitely nothing can be left undone. It's just a matter of deciding what color, what style or what kind of template you would want to view your life just like with what I did to this page.

So there you go. That's me today.

How about you? How are you?"

2 comments:

gcie said...

I feel you. I've been feeling empty, barren and lost these past few days. and I want to get back to writing; carefree writing.

Everything you said here made sense. Keep it going. Ü

pipou said...

Maybe because pages are blocked. unlike before, we can always write anything we want. But hey, yeah let's write more everyday. :)