Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mood Ring

I bought this mood ring yesterday. It changes its color depending on your mood. I have no friggin’ idea if it’s true but probably not. Like a child lost in a city, I carry this card with me that interprets all the colors that my magic-changing-color ring might show. Here are the colors and the corresponding moods:

Black - tense, nervous, harassed
Brown - anxious, nervous, stressed
Orange - unsettled, mixed emotions
Green - not under great stress
Light Blue - cool, relaxed, happy
Blue-Green - calm, at ease, lovable
Purple - very happy, passionate

One thing I should always remember though, this magic ring shouldn’t be soaked in water or else it’ll lose its magic. The color it has when it’s submerged in water, will be its color forever. This pretty much sounds like a curse huh?

I was just enchanted with this ring that’s why I purchased it. So far the color that I have is on the positive side and seriously I have a positive feeling. If this doesn’t mirror my true mood, I’ll soak this in water.

No comments: