Sunday, August 8, 2010

Unhealthy

My feet is planted on the ground that is losing its nutrients. At first, I planned myself to be placed on a soil that I thought would make me bear fruits. I believe I did. I have a feeling that that’s the reason why they would get some of me. Oh how I love it when I see their faces satisfied with what I bore. I’m healthy. I’m nice and I look good.

Seasons changed and right now my roots wish to stretch to a more healthy soil. Unfortunately, there are circumstances that are just inescapable. That’s not absolute however because there’s a way for me to be uprooted carefully and be placed somewhere healthier.

At present, I can still drink water. I can still feel it in my veins but it’s not as sweet and as refreshing as before. I still bear fruits but I don’t think these fruits taste the same as they were previously. If I continue growing in this ground without nourishment I might end up useless.

I’m crying out loud but everyone’s ignoring me. I’m raising my drying leaves but they just won’t see.

I wonder when this present state will change. Do I have to wait til I’m all dried out? Til I can’t breathe anymore, wither and die?

No comments: