Saturday, August 14, 2010

I AM

I hate my real name that’s why I use my nickname all the time. I love music so much that I believe I’ll die without it. I’m one of the ectomorphs and you can see me towering in the crowd. Because of this, I choose to wear skinny jeans most of the time to show my skinniness than hide it from baggy clothes. I’ve come to terms with my body but not with my hair yet. I’m a shopping addict, impulsive buyer and I worry whenever I run out of budget. I have a passion for fashion though I am not a model or a fashion designer.

There’s a simple side of me that would make you burst out into laughter every now and then. I may be quiet sometimes but I am loquacious when I’m in good mood. However, don’t be offended with whatever I might say because the truth is I don’t mean them. Most of them are funny things uttered just to make everyone gay.

Within me is a frustrated writer who’s a sucker for negative feelings. I write for the pleasure of writing. I write to share what I feel.

I’m imperfect. I curse and I swear. I can sing loud even without microphone and I dance whenever I want to. I swim like a fish and life for me is at its best whenever I’m at the beach. I collect under wears and what’s underneath is going to be hidden for it’s a sacred place I am not willing to share with anyone or anybody yet.

My thoughts can’t be deciphered easily because it is made up of different complex structure of ideas. So you have to be warned. You have to be patient with me if you want to ride into my roller coaster kind of life.

No comments: